MICET Service for Brewery Plants
MICET local distributor will provide technical support, site survey, brewery R&PID process, brewery space layout design in 3D plant and CAD drawing and also turnkey brewery services.
MICET will provide full Beer Brewing Equipment service including the whole brewing flow chart diagram, tanks assembling drawing, the floor plan blueprint, the electrical diagram.
Professional Brewery Projects Solution
Installation & Debugging
- MICET provide installation and debugging service at a service fee perday;
- MICET factory marks all piping with numbers, solve any questions during your installation.
- MICET technician will train the brewer to produce qualified craft beer.
- MICET provides installation and maintenance manual book, piping installing layout.
- Before the Micet engineer arrives at the installation site, the customer needs to prepare the power and water sources for the site. The engineer is responsible for installing the control cabinet to the equipment, boilers, refrigeration power, and all the pipes of the entire set equipment. In addition, cable trays, plumbing works, civil engineering, perforated plates, etc. need to be installed by the customer.
- If the customer does not need our technician’s installation, we will also provide the installation diagrams, instructions to help them install by themselves.
- Sales & engineers could be keeping 24hours online for service;
- MICET provides a 3-year warranty on tanks sold with manufacturing defects from the factory. MICET provides a 1-year warranty on tank accessories;
- Any extra spare parts required, send and delivery immediately. We have a special after-sale group to be responsible for this after-sale work online, solves issues, and sends things clients needed directly.
Raw Materials & Recipes Supply
Beer recipes including Lager, Ale, Stout, Draft/Draught, IPA, whole wheat beer, Fujia white beer, and other 50 kinds of beer.
Why choose Micet? Innovation for Everyone
The Owner of MICET with 11 years of international sales experience understands the needs of clients from different countries. Being trustworthy, valuing quality and turnkey brewery services, and making sure clients are satisfied with the equipment delivered have placed MICET in the top tier of equipment manufacturing.
Our Production Director has 11 years of experience in equipment production with excellent communication skills, workshop management, and quality control Mr. Fan ensures that all equipment leaving the factory adheres to the highest quality.
Our Quality Inspector has 8 years of experience with production process control, testing, inspection, shipping safety, and making sure that all the equipment leaves the factory and arrives in our clients in perfect condition.
Our Design Technician is a design engineer graduating from brewing university with 8 years experience in designing CAD, 3D, and equipment design.
Our After-Sales Engineers has been working on equipment installation for 9 years in China & abroad.
Our Purchase Engineer’s experiences with installation, brewing, and designing allow for MICET to find all solutions. MICET provides professional engineers for installation and after-sale all over the world depending on our clients’ needs.