Micet Craft can provide you with a variety of commercial kombucha brewing equipment. Please contact us for more suggestions on building a kombucha brewing vessel. There is a great demand for kombucha in many markets, and we can help you. If you want to become a professional kombucha brewer, you can contact us. We will provide you with a list of equipment. It allows you to expand the production scale of kombucha to commercial wholesale. We will provide you with customized kombucha solutions.
Kombucha is in high demand at tap rooms & local markets across the country and we can help you make it! If you are thinking of going pro we offer a huge list of popular equipment and supplies used to scale up Kombucha production to commerical batch sizes.
Kombucha Brewing Equipment Advantages
- Fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears for convenient hoisting equipment in place.
- With rotating racking arm for beer delivery, which is convenient and flexible to deliver beer.
- All tanks are equipped with adjusting bolts to ensure the tanks are aligned and leveled.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and 48hours of water testing before packing.
- Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation is optional
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation
Kombucha Brewing Equipment Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Inner surface 2B finish, and passivated
- 300kg/h miller; grsit hydrator and conveyor
- Kettle/Whirlpool tank with steam/electric heating
- Hot liquor tank with steam/electric heating
- With hop filter; heat exchanger; wort pump
- Standard fermentation tanks double or single batch
- Vertical or horizntal bright beer tanks
- Ice water tank, glycol refrigerator, ice water pump
- PLCSiemens or PID Schneider/ABB brand control
- Water treatment system with pure tank
- Beer filtering system optional
- Beer filling system for cans, bottles and kegs
Kombucha Brewing Equipment Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally speaking, kombucha fermentation tanks needed to make kombucha. Kombucha needs to stored in a fermentation tank for 10 days. So you may need many fermentation tanks. The capacity and number of fermentation tanks determined by your daily production. If you don’t know how many fermentation tanks you need, our engineers will recommend the most suitable kombucha brewing equipment for you.
Stainless steel containers are the best choice for commercial kombucha brewers. Although glass is more suitable for the fermentation of Kombucha. But, the glass damaged and not easy to maintain. Stainless steel containers are not only beautiful in appearance but also easy to clean. Stainless steel is the only metal suitable for brewing kombucha. This is because other metals can affect kombucha. For example, the production of impurities or harmful substances. Another advantage of using stainless steel is that it is easy to clean and disinfect.
Get kombucha brewing equipment solution
We can also provide prodessional Kombucha solutions and fermentation tanks. If you want to know more about kombucha brewing equipment, you can contact us for more information.