BEER FERMENTATION TANK
The Beer fermentation tank is a place where beer fermented. Micet Craft can customize beer fermentation tank of different specifications according to needs. Beer fermentation refers to the life activity carried out by beer yeast using fermentable substances in the wort. The product metabolized by this process is beer. Because the choice of yeast will affect the fermentation conditions and fermentation methods. So, the flavor of the fermented beer is also different.
Fermentation takes place when yeast is combined with a cooled wort. It’s the yeast that converts the sugars present to alcohol and carbon dioxide, giving a brew it’s alcohol content, some of its flavour (or a lit in the case of a German wheat beer or a Belgian beer) and carbonation.
Beer Fermentation Tank Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears for convenient hoisting equipment in place.
- With rotating racking arm for beer delivery, which is convenient and flexible to deliver beer.
- All tanks are equipped with adjusting bolts to ensure the tanks are aligned and leveled.
- Strict quality control and process inspection & testing system, which all the testing record will show on our data late with the tanks shipping, with checking the list and serial numbers to track.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and 48hours of water testing before packing.
- Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation is optional
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation
Beer Fermentation Tank Standard Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Double-wall with dimpled cooling jacket on shell and cone
- 25% oversized headspace for fermentation on top
- Full sanitary tri-clamped sampling valve
- Top pressure or side shadowless manhole
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Rotation racking arm on the cone
- Dry hops adding port 4/6inch
- 360°coverage CIP spraying ball
- Threaded ice water inlet/outlet
- Pressure relief valve with pressure gauge
- Lifting bar on the top edge of the tank
- Heavy-duty legs with adjustable bolts
- Safety valve on top of the tank
- 60° yeast dumping outlet
Beer Fermentation Tank Optional Configuration
- Display temperature gauge in front
- Liquid level display on the sidewall
- Bunging apparatuses/Spunding Valve
- Separate blow-off pipe & CIP
- Carbonation stone for CO2
Beer Fermentation Tank Details
Frequently Asked Questions
The time of beer fermentation determined by many factors. It depends on whether you brew light beer or beer. Of course, the brewing style and the yeast used will also affect the fermentation time. The first fermentation of Light Ales takes 1 week, and the second fermentation takes 1-2 weeks. Amber Ales needs 1 week for the first fermentation and 2-3 weeks for the second fermentation. Dark Ales needs 1 week for the first fermentation and 3-4 weeks for the second fermentation. Of course, there are also beers that have a longer fermentation time.
Get Beer Fermentation Tank Price
If you want to know more about beer fermentation tanks. You can leave your contact information and requirements. Our engineers will get in touch with you and provide you with a turnkey product solution for the brewery. Micet can provide you with the best beer brewing equipment. We look forward to helping your brewery!