Micet Craft can provide you with all sizes commercial beer brewing equipment, devices from 1BBL to 80BBL. Micet Craft knows for its high quality and long-term customization experience. We can provide customized services for brewery equipment. Of course, we will also provide turnkey product solutions for breweries.
Beer Brewing Equipment Advantages
- Equipment design as per customer brewing method and brewing beer types can make beer highest to 33 Plato.
- Energy saving, higher brewing efficiency and lower material consumption, higher wort wort extract
- Fully automatic mash, wort, water flow and automatic temperature control
- Well designed steam system to increase heating efficiency and lower energy lost
- More reasonable piping construction to avoid the wort aeration problem and decrease the material lost
- Specially designed jackets on both body and cone to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- 100%TIG welding process to weld the tank, jackets welding are all full welding by water, uniform dimpled cooling jacket to ensure no leaking and long life, welds passivated!
- Overall mirror polishing, polishing 6 times to make Ra 0.4um mirror finish, can clean 360° without dead ends.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and before packing we will also have 48hours of water testing.
- Strict quality control and process inspection & testing system, which all the testing record will show on our data late with the tanks shipping, with checking the list and serial numbers to track.
- Insist on a high-end product line to manufacture our tanks, all components like chiller, exchanger, steam boiler, and Schneider/ABB electronics control systems all adopt international brands to ensure quality and convenient after-sales.
Standard Configuration For Beer Brewing Equipment
Malt Milling Unit
- Particle adjustable rolling crusher
- Flexible or steel auger to directly lift the milled grain to mash tun
- Mash, Lauter, Boiling and Whirlpool tun in variable combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
- Boiling process can be done under pressure, especially for brewery at higher altitude
- Two stages or a single-stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
- Sanitary and efficient wort pump
- All pipings and fittings
- Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks
- Standard stainless steel bright tanks for beer maturation, conditioning, carbonation
- Single size or double size as brewhouse is commonly used in microbreweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings, etc are included
- Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with freon to supply cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
- More energy saving solution with HLT water recycle use and CLT for wort cooling
- PID control system with temperature, on-off buttons for motor/pumps, valves manually
- PLC semi-automatic control system with pneumatic valve, automatic temperature, mixing of feeding water, accurate measurement of sparging water, automatic liquid level, automatic brewing process control
- PLC fully automatic control system with curve indication and production record printing, with recipe storage function, clients can create new recipe as the exact production requirement
- Fully automatic grains out is optional according to the sizes of the system
Optional Configuration For Beer Brewing Equipment
- Craft beer is no need filtration which will keg filling for quick consumption
- Plate-Frame or Candle type DE
- Keg filling and rinsing machine
- Semiauto bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling, etc
- Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer is available
- Portable or fixed CIP system for cleaning the tanks
- Steam boiler for brewhouse heating
- Water treatment for brew water
- Oil-free air compressor
Workmanship Details For Beer Brewing Equipment
Frequently Asked Questions
Micet focuses on high-end product lines and insists on craftsman spirit to make first-class brewing equipment. Our factory has strict quality control and process inspection & testing system to make sure you get the quality you expect and delivery on time.
For beer brewing equipment, the most important thing is the thickness of the stainless steel plate. Our inspectors will inspect the stainless material when it arrives. after polishing, the thickness of our stainless steel plates will not be less than 2.98mm.
The equipment we produced uses a 100% TIG welding process, and the dimpled jackets is filled with water during welding to make sure it using long time.
Also, all the system components we use are world-renowned brands, so they are very durable and easy for maintanence.
The price of beer brewing equipment is determined by three points. Such as capacity, material, combination method.
- Capacity: The capacity is determined by required daily output, which is selectable from 10bbl to 80bbl.
- Material: Equipment prices of different materials will also have an impact. The materials that can select are stainless steel and copper.
- Combination method: Different combination methods will have different prices. We can provide a combination of 2 vessels, 3 vessels, and 4 vessels.
Get turnkey solution Of beer brewing equipment
The engineers of Mice can customize the design according to the requirements of customers for brewing equipment. You can tell us your requirements for the brewery, and we will provide you with a turnkey solution within 24 hours.