WINE BREWING EQUIPMENT
Micet Craft can provide the high-quality wine brewing equipment needed to make wine. We accept customization of various capacities, from 100L to 30000L. Micet accepts customization of wine-making equipment. We can customize the design and manufacture of wine brewing equipment according to your requirements. Of course, we also have wine fermentation tanks. If you are interested in knowing more information, you can contact us at any time.
Wine Brewing Equipment Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears, which is convenient for hoisting equipment in place.
- An elliptical guard plate is added at the junction of the outriggers and the lower cone refrigerant inlet pipe and the lower cone outsourcing to ensure more precise machining accuracy.
- Clamp is installed at the connection between the material port and the bottom of the tank, which can be rotated at will, which is convenient for customers to operate.
- Outsourcing of the bottom of the wine tank is made of finished products to ensure that the tank body has a beautiful appearance, strong and durable.
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation
Wine Brewing Equipment Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Pretreatment system including fruit washer, crusher and beater
- Prefermentation tanks and rear fermentation tanks
- Cooling tanks, freezer and chiller accordingly
- Control system, filtering machine and CIP cleaning tanks accordingly
- Single-wall with dimpled cooling jackets
- Alcohol water or glycol water for tank cooling
- Side or manhole door and breather valve in top
- 360-degree CIP cleaning ball inside the tank
- The side of the tank is equipped with a plexiglass tank level gauge
- The inner side of the tank is equipped with a vertical filter screen for faster filtration.
- The bottom of the tank is equipped with a slag discharge port
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Filling machines optional
Wine Brewing Equipment Details
Can provide turnkey solutions
If you want to start your wine brewing project. You can leave your contact information. Our engineers will provide you with customized wine brewery solutions and prices.