Micet has a variety of industrial brewing equipment to meet the needs of your commercial brewery. We can provide you with customized designs for wine fermenters of various capacities. Each tank of Micet is made of food-grade 304/316 stainless steel and is equipped with a mirror polishing process, which is easy to clean. We can not only provide you with a wine fermenter but also provide you with turnkey solutions for industrial brewing or commercial brewing.
The fermentation of wine generally takes a minimum of 2 weeks, and then 2-3 weeks of aging before it’s even ready to bottle. The longer you bottle your wine, the better the results.
Wine Fermenter Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears for convenient hoisting equipment in place.
- An elliptical guard plate is added at the junction of the outriggers and the lower cone refrigerant inlet pipe and the lower cone outsourcing to ensure more precise machining accuracy.
- Clamp is installed at the connection between the material port and the bottom of the tank, which can be rotated at will, which is convenient for customers to operate.
- Outsourcing of the bottom of the wine tank is made of finished products to ensure that the tank body has a beautiful appearance, strong and durable.
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation.
Wine Fermenter Standard Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Single-wall with dimpled cooling jackets
- Alcohol water or glycol water cooling
- Manhole door and breather valve in top
- 360-degree CIP cleaning ball inside the tank
- The side of the tank is equipped with a plexiglass tank level gauge
- The inner side of the tank is equipped with a vertical filter screen for faster filtration.
- The bottom of the tank is equipped with a slag discharge port
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
Wine Fermenter Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Provide Wine Fermenter Turnkey Solutions
We can provide turnkey solutions for your cider factory, including CAD and 3D layout model of your winery, so that you can see how your brewery and winery will look like in advance after it installed. You only need to tell us your request. For example, what kind of wine you plan to make, size of tanks, output requirements.