CIDER BREWING EQUIPMENT
The cider brewing equipment is the place where cider brewed. Micet can provide brewing equipment in various capacities. Micet Craft’s cider brewing equipment made of sanitary stainless steel 304. Also, the cider brewing equipment uses TIG welding robots for welding. Of course, manual TIG welding is also used. Such welds are beautiful and hygienic. Our brewing equipment also uses mirror polishing technology. This process can ensure that the tank is clean and there will be no bacteria. Our equipment can provide years of reliable performance for your cider factory.
The most basic pieces of equipment required for making hard cider are the fermentor, an airlock, a siphoning hose and some sort of bottling solution. Of course, if you plan to press your own apples you will need a way to extract the juice such as a cider press.
Cider Brewing Equipment Advantages
- Fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears, which is convenient for hoisting equipment in place.
- An elliptical guard plate is added at the junction of the outriggers and the lower cone refrigerant inlet pipe and the lower cone outsourcing to ensure more precise machining accuracy.
- Clamp is installed at the connection between the material port and the bottom of the tank, which can be rotated at will, which is convenient for customers to operate.
- Outsourcing of the bottom of the wine tank is made of finished products to ensure that the tank body has a beautiful appearance, strong and durable.
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation
Cider Brewing Equipment Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Pretreatment system including fruit washer, crusher and beater
- Prefermentation tanks and rear fermentation tanks
- Cooling tanks, freezer and chiller accordingly
- Control system, filtering machine and CIP cleaning tanks accordingly
- Single-wall with dimpled cooling jackets
- Alcohol water or glycol water for tank cooling
- Side or manhole door and breather valve in top
- 360-degree CIP cleaning ball inside the tank
- The side of the tank is equipped with a plexiglass tank level gauge
- The inner side of the tank is equipped with a vertical filter screen for faster filtration.
- The bottom of the tank is equipped with a slag discharge port
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Filling machines optional
Cider Brewing Equipment Details
Frequently Asked Questions
No matter how much cider you want to produce, you need to choose the right brewing equipment. The most basic equipment needed to make cider is a fermentation tank, airlock, and siphon. If you want to make a commercial cider factory, these are not enough. You also need to squeeze apples. If you have an idea to engage in commercial cider production, you can contact us. We will recommend the most suitable cider brewing equipment for you.