TWO VESSEL BREWHOUSE
A two vessel system consists of a dedicated mash vessel and boil kettle, forgoing a hot liquor tank (HLT) in favor of an on-demand hot water source. This hot water source is supplied to the brewhouse by way of commercial tankless water heaters.
Micet Craft is an excellent manufacturer of Two vessel brewhouse. We provide a simple and cost-effective turnkey solution for the brewhouse. The 2 vessel brewhouse combines Mash Tun and Lauter Tun and Kettle & Whirlpool together. We save a lot of space and cost without affecting the brewing quality and control. Of course, there is another 2 vessel brewing equipment. It adds a hot water tank to the original foundation. Compared with the 3 vessel brewing equipment, this is an ideal design configuration.
Two Vessel Brewhouse Advantages
- The Mash tank is equipped with a clamped level gauge for easy observation. All the lauter tun use milled sieve plates, which have higher filtration accuracy and better effect.
- The grains outdoor of lauter tun is equipped with a dustpan, which is convenient for grains out and cleaning. The drain outlet is separated from the discharge outlet, which is convenient for customers to discharge directly.
- According to the customer’s brewing process, the mash system can not only meet the feeding in the boiling kettle but also meet the feeding in the lauter tun.
- Our mash system can realize both natural filtration and pumping filtration. The lauter tun stirring motor is equipped with a frequency converter, which can realize the step-less speed regulation. The rake motor can also be designed up and down to lift the rake.
- To avoid too much water vapor in the mashing area, the kettle is equipped with an indoor exhaust device or outdoor exhaust device depends on customer needs.
- Equipping with a special inline hop filter to make the wort clearer before fermenting.
- The pump motor uses ABB or JLEM American brand, long service life, and low sound.
- The mash tun is equipped with a grist hydrator to ensure uniform malt moistening.
- The brewhouse piping design is equipped with a cold and hot water mixing device, thermometer, and flow meter, which can evenly mix the cold and hot water before mashing.
- The bottom of lauter tun is equipped with a wort collection loop and an under-the-flush device.
- Equipping with wort balance tank to check the clarity of wort and protect the sieve plate.
- Equipping with sparge arm and double CIP cleaning loop on top of the tank.
- Milling sieve plate, wedge-shaped gap 0.7mm, 4mm thickness, can be disassembled and cleaned, and the bottom is supported and fixed.
- The HLT was designed with a return port, CIP cleaning port, and water inlet, which can realize the recovery and utilization of hot water between the heat exchanger.
- The working platform adopts water leakage and a non-slip design.
- Brewhouse manways always use full glass manway.
Two Vessel Brewhouse Standard Configuration
- 2 vessel systems are available
- All piping is TRC fitted, including every elbow, tee, and curve in the system; allows for a 100% sanitary system
- Constructed of 304 or 316 stainless steel
- All pumps in the brewhouse include 100% stainless steel pumps AND motors
- Rake System have both non-lifting and hydraulic lifting optional
- Floor mounted, vessel or ceiling mounted grist cases available
- Flat bottom or conical bottom lauter tun
Two Vessel Brewhouse Optional Configuration
Two Vessel Brewhouse Specification
- Effective volume: 1-50BBL
- Size: Customized according to capacity
- Material: SUS304/SUS316/red Copper
- Heating method: Electric/steam/direct fire heating
- Control system: PLC Simens or PID Schneider/ABB brand
- Heating area: Customized according to capacity
- Power: 15-70 Kw depends on the size
- Voltage: 3 phase/380(220, 415,480…)v/50(60)Hz; Single Phase/220(110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
- Brewing batch: 6-12 brew/week
- Work pressure: inner jacket 0.4MPa; cooling jacket 0.5Mpa
- Design pressure: inner jacket 0.2MPa; cooling jacket 0.3Mpa
Note: 1 hl=100liter; 1 Gallon=3.7854 liter; 1 Barrel(BBL) =117Liter