STAINLESS STEEL CONICAL FERMENTER
Conical fermenters are machines used for microbial fermentation. It is generally a cylindrical vessel made of stainless steel or copper plates. The volume of the fermenter is 1HL-300HL. There is 20-30% of the upper fermentation space in the fermenter. The bottom of the conical fermenter is conical. It is not a flat bottom like a barrel or wine bottle. It can use to remove debris and yeast. Because this cleaning process is very hygienic, so yeast can reuse. Stainless steel is the most ideal material for fermenters. This allows the brewer to carry out the primary and secondary fermentation in one vessel.
Stainless Steel Conical Fermenters Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears, which is convenient for hoisting equipment in place.
- With rotating racking arm for beer delivery, which is convenient and flexible to deliver beer.
- All tanks are equipped with adjusting bolts to ensure the tanks are aligned and leveled.
- Strict quality control and process inspection & testing system, which all the testing record will show on our data late with the tanks shipping, with checking the list and serial numbers to track.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and 48hours of water testing before packing.
- Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation is optional
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation
Conical Fermenters Standard Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Double-wall with dimpled cooling jacket on shell and cone
- 25% oversized headspace for fermentation on top
- Full sanitary tri-clamped sampling valve
- Top pressure or side shadowless manhole
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Rotation racking arm on the cone
- Dry hops adding port 4/6inch
- 360°coverage CIP spraying ball
- Threaded ice water inlet/outlet
- Pressure relief valve with pressure gauge
- Lifting bar on the top edge of the tank
- Heavy-duty legs with adjustable bolts
- Safety valve on top of the tank
- 60° yeast dumping outlet
Conical Fermenters Optional Configuration
- Display temperature gauge in front
- Liquid level display on the sidewall
- Bunging apparatuses/Spunding Valve
- Separate blow-off pipe & CIP
- Carbonation stone for CO2
Conical Fermenters Details
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use a conical fermentation tank?
- The remaining yeast can collect from the discharge valve and reuse;
- Beer can age in the fermentation tank. No need to put in another container, pour yeast and syrup;
- Reserve 20% of the upper space for fermentation. Beer fermented in the upper space tastes better;
- The beer illuminated by light to ensure freshness of the beer;
- Long service life, easy to clean and maintain.
How to ensure the quality of your conical fermenters?
Our factory has strict quality control and inspection and testing systems. This ensures that you get the desired quality and deliver on time. Our equipment will undergo a 48-hour pressure test before leaving the factory. Only after the test passed will it shipped. Also, if there is a problem with the equipment, we will solve it as possible.
Get Conical Fermenters Price
If you want to know more about conical fermenters. You can leave your contact information and requirements. Our engineers will get in touch with you and provide you with a turnkey product solution for the brewery.