Kombucha is a fermented beverage made from brewed tea and sugar. The kombucha process resembles Vinegar fermentation. Like vinegar, kombucha is a yeast fermentation of sugar to alcohol followed by a bacterial fermentation of alcohol to acetic acid. Kombucha fermenter uses the bacteria and yeast in SCOBY to use the nutrients in tea to make Kombucha. The kombucha fermenter is a device used to ferment Kombucha. MICET Kombucha fermentation tank can shorten your working hours and save you money, the manufactuing capacity from 100L-3000L.
Kombucha Fermenter Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears for convenient for hoisting equipment in place.
- With rotating racking arm for beer delivery, which is convenient and flexible to deliver beer.
- All tanks are equipped with adjusting bolts to ensure the tanks are aligned and leveled.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and 48hours of water testing before packing.
- Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation is optional
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation
Kombucha Fermenter Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Double-wall with dimpled cooling jacket on shell and cone
- 25% oversized headspace for fermentation on top
- Full sanitary tri-clamped sampling valve
- Top pressure or side shadowless manhole
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Pressure relief valve with pressure gauge
- Liquid level display on the sidewall
- Rotation racking arm on the cone
- 360°coverage CIP spraying ball
- Heavy-duty legs with adjustable bolts
- Safety valve on top of the tank
- 60° cone for yeast dumping outlet
- Separate blow-off pipe & CIP optional
- Carbonation stone optional
Kombucha Fermenter Details
Get Kombucha Fermenter Price
Our team of engineers is working with people in the commercial Kombucha market. Micet will provide a professional solution to the needs of modern Kombucha brewers. You can leave your contact information and requirements. Our sales will get in touch with you and let engineer provide with a turnkey product solution for the kombucha brewery