The 2500l brewhouse equipment can produce 2500l batches of beer and can brew 1-4 batches per day depending on the vessel configuration. At the heart of any brewery is efficient and consistent brewhouse equipment. Of course, the heating method of the 2500l brewhouse is also very important. We can provide three heating methods: electricity, direct fire and steam.
Micet Craft is a professional brewery equipment manufacturer, we can provide customers with complete turnkey services, including detailed brewery layout and equipment drawings, etc. Our experienced technical team will be at your service every step of the way, from designing commercial brewing equipment layouts, individual drawings, and fabrication, to installation, commissioning, and on-site training. Regardless of space, time, or budget challenges, we can deliver and install the equipment you need to maximize beer production while maintaining the integrity of your brewing process.
2500L Brewhouse Advantages
- The Mash tank is equipped with a clamped level gauge for easy observation. All the lauter tun use milled sieve plates, which have higher filtration accuracy and better effect.
- The grains outdoor of lauter tun is equipped with a dustpan, which is convenient for grains out and cleaning. The drain outlet is separated from the discharge outlet, which is convenient for customers to discharge directly.
- Our mash system can realize both natural filtration and pumping filtration. The lauter tun stirring motor is equipped with a frequency converter, which can realize the step-less speed regulation. The rake motor can also be designed up and down to lift the rake.
- Equipping with a special inline hop filter to make the wort clearer before fermenting.
- The brewhouse piping design is equipped with a cold and hot water mixing device, thermometer, and flow meter, which can evenly mix the cold and hot water before mashing.
- Equipping with sparge arm and double CIP cleaning loop on top of the tank.
- Milling sieve plate, wedge-shaped gap 0.7mm, 4mm thickness, can be disassembled and cleaned, and the bottom is supported and fixed.
- The HLT was designed with a return port, CIP cleaning port, and water inlet, which can realize the recovery and utilization of hot water between the heat exchanger.
- The working platform adopts water leakage and a non-slip design.
- Brewhouse manways always use full glass manway.
2500L Brewhouse Optional Configuration
Complete Grain Mill System
Various Stainless Steel Finishes
- Heat exchanger: hanging type Nuanbao Brand
- Platform: Normal standard or water leaking type
- Pumps brand: ABB or JLEM
- Optional Auto-On Timer for Hot Liquor Tank
Our standard beer brewing system comes with a 2B mill finish; other finishes are available including:Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation
2500L Brewhouse Specification
- Effective volume: 2500L
- Total volume: 3125L
- Size: 1900*3000mm
- Material: SUS304/SUS316/red Copper
- Heating method: Electric/steam/direct fire heating
- Control system: PLC Simens or PID Schneider/ABB brand
- Heating area: 3.5㎡
- Power: 15-70 Kw depends on the size
- Voltage: 3 phase/380(220, 415,480…)v/50(60)Hz; Single Phase/220(110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
- Brewing batch: 6-12 brew/week
- Work pressure: inner jacket 0.4MPa; cooling jacket 0.5Mpa
- Design pressure: inner jacket 0.2MPa; cooling jacket 0.3Mpa
- Brewmaster quantity: 1
Note: 1 hl=100liter; 1 Gallon=3.7854 liter; 1 Barrel(BBL) =117Liter