Kombucha Fermenter has been making waves as the latest go-to health beverage, which is made by fermenting sweetened tea with starter kombucha and Scoby, or symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast. 1500l kombucha equipment is a 304 stainless steel cylindrical tank with a dished head and bottom, some Kombucha fermenters have an open flat top. Usually, it needs a glycol cooling jacket to cool temperature for yeast sediment.
Kombucha is fermented in a two-stage fermentation process. In the case of kombucha, a SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast) is added to sweet tea, which jumpstarts two processes take place. First, alcoholic fermentation, during which the yeast convert sugar to alcohol under controlled conditions
- 1500L Kettle/Whirlpool tank; hop filter; 11㎡ heat exchanger; 5m³/h wort pump
- Fermentation tank: 3000l horizontal bright tank*2, 2000l fermentation tank*2, 1000l fermentation tank*5, hop gun
- 3000L sterile water tank
- Control system: 1 PID control cabinet, fixed type, stainless steel Material: All tank inner liner SUS304, thickness: 3.0mm; outer liner SUS304, thickness 2.0mm; insulation layer 80mm.
- All tanks are fully welded to retain perfect welds, mirror polished Ordinary tie rod type stainless steel butterfly valve
- Voltage: 400V 3 Phase 50Hz