Kombucha Fermenter has been making waves as the latest go-to health beverage, which is made by fermenting sweetened tea with starter kombucha and Scoby, or symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast. The 200l kombucha equipment is a 304 stainless steel cylindrical tank with a dished head and bottom, some Kombucha fermenters have an open flat top. Usually, it needs a glycol cooling jacket to cool temperature for yeast sediment.
Ideal for Kombucha. Built in stainless steel with flower embossed exterior. The bottom of the tank is rounded and welded for easy cleaning. It is provided with stainless steel threaded bushing for stainless steel tap fitting.
- One 200L boiling pot and one centrifugal pump;
- Fermentation tank: 2 sets 500L fermentation tanks with carbon filling port and titanium rod device
- Refrigeration system: one 3-horsepower water tank refrigerator
- Control system: 1 PID control cabinet, wall-mounted, stainless steel
- Filling system: one four-head bottle filling, the bottle model is 330ml, 750ml (bottle drawing will be given later); one 24-head bottle rinser; one labeling machine
- One CIP mobile pump
- One bag filter
- 1 set 20L Coke barrel; 1 set 8L CO2 cylinder; 2 sets CO2 pressure reducing valve; 2 sets head for Coke barrel
- One Juicer