The 200l brewery equipment manufactured by Micet Craft is a set of professional brewing equipment used to produce craft beer. It is not profitable to brew 200 liters of beer every day, so it is suitable for restaurants, bars, and hotels so that consumers can choose delicious beer in restaurants. Also, 200l brewery equipment has a beautiful appearance, which can attract customers to visit. In the restaurant, the master brewer allows consumers to consume with his unique brewing process and unique beer taste. They can also prevent in restaurants, allowing consumers to observe the beer-making process, which is an excellent marketing plan.
200L Brewery Equipment Advantages
- Equipment design as per customer brewing method and brewing beer types can make beer highest to 33 Plato.
- All Construction uses high-quality SUS 304 food-grade stainless steel, all pipes are SUS304, perfect 3mm inner shell and 2mm outer shell.
- All tanks are equipped with specially designed jackets to ensure heating and cooling efficiency. Both cone top and shell bottom have jackets, exchanging area are big enough.
- The headspace of our tanks is much bigger, the total volume does not include the cover headspace.
- 100%TIG welding process to weld the tank, jackets welding are all full welding by water, uniform dimpled cooling jacket to ensure no leaking and long life, welds passivated!
- Overall mirror polishing, polishing 6 times to make Ra 0.4um mirror finish, can clean 360° without dead ends.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and before packing we will also have 48hours of water testing.
- Strict quality control and process inspection & testing system, which all the testing record will show on our data late with the tanks shipping, with checking the list and serial numbers to track.
- Insist on high-end product line to manufacture all tanks, components like chiller, exchanger, steam boiler and Schneider/ABB electronics control systems adopt international brands to ensure quality and convenient after-sales.
200L Brewery Equipment Standard Configuration
Malt Milling Unit
- Particle adjustable rolling crusher
- Flexible or steel auger to directly lift the milled grain to mash tun
- Mash/Lauter tun, Boiling/Whirlpool tun 2 vessel combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
- Two stages or a single-stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- Completely stainless steel integrated work platform
- Sanitary and efficient wort pump
- All pipings and fittings
- Standard stainless steel conical fermentation tanks
- Standard stainless steel bright beer tank
- Single or double size as brewhouse is commonly used in microbreweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings, etc are included
- Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with freon to supply cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
- All pipes, fitting, insulation materials are included
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for brewhouse
- Electrical controlling cabinet with temperature, on-off controlling for cooling parts
- Temperature controller, thermocouple, solenoid valves, etc are included
- PLC with touch screen panel for special request
200L Brewery Equipment Optional Configuration
- Craft beer is no need filtration which will keg filling for quick consumption
- Plate-Frame or Candle type DE
- Keg filling and rinsing machine
- Semiauto bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling, etc
- Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer is available
- Portable or fixed CIP system for cleaning the tanks
- Steam boiler for brewhouse heating
- Water treatment for brew water
- Oil-free air compressor
200L Brewery Equipment Specification
- Effective volume: 200L; Total volume: 250L
- Material: SUS304/SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Control system: PLC Siemens or PID Schneider/ABB brand
- Heating method: Electric/steam/direct fire heating
- Voltage: hase/380(220, 415,480…)v/50(60)Hz; Single Phase/220(110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
- Brewing batch: 1-2 brew/day
- Heat transfer efficiency: ≥90%
- Polishing accuracy: ≤0.4μm
- Heat exchange area: 0.35㎡
- Required area: 25m²
200L Brewery Equipment Details
Get 200L Brewery Equipment Price
If you want to know more about the 200l brewery equipment, you can contact us directly. We are available 24/7 via fax or email. You can also use the quick contact form below or visit our office. We would be happy to answer your questions. Micet Craft’s engineers can provide you with the most professional turnkey brewery solution!