Stainless Steel Brewing Equipment Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears for convenient hoisting equipment in place.
- Outsourcing of the bottom of the Bright tank is made to ensure with beautiful appearance, strong and durable.
- With rotating racking arm for beer delivery, which is convenient and flexible to deliver beer.
- All tanks are equipped with adjusting bolts to ensure the tanks are aligned and leveled.
- Strict quality control and process inspection & testing system, which all the testing record will show on our data late with the tanks shipping, with checking the list and serial numbers to track.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and 48hours of water testing before packing.
- Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation is optional
- Shadowless manway or top manhole according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing types.
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- Specially designed dimpled cooling jackets outside to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- 60-degree cone angle for convenient for yeast excretion.
- Equipping with special ladder for easy operation
Stainless Steel Brewing Equipment Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Double-wall with dimpled cooling jacket on shell and cone
- 25% oversized headspace for fermentation on top
- Full sanitary tri-clamped sampling valve
- Top pressure or side shadowless manhole
- Vacuum safety valve on top of the tank
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Pressure relief valve with pressure gauge
- 360°coverage CIP spraying pipe& ball
- Dry hops adding port 4/6inch depends
- Rotation racking arm on the cone
- Display temperature gauge in front
- Liquid level display on the sidewall
- Bunging apparatuses/Spunding Valve
- Carbonation stone for CO2
- Heavy-duty legs with adjustable bolts
- 60° yeast dumping outlet
Stainless Steel Brewing Equipment Details
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stainless steel brewing equipment lasts longer, and can be manufactured in larger size
- The corrosion-resistant coating of stainless can resist oxidation and prevent galvanic corrosion during the brewing process;
- Stainless steel is easier to clean and lower maintenance cost because stainless steel can be scrubbed and disinfected under high pressure;
- Beer is acidic, it will corrode tanks and pipes, and contains living microorganisms that can cause corrosion and scaling.
- The excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel can prevent the abnormal smell caused by corrosion during the brewing process
Stainless steel is an alloy steel that has a bright, long-lasting silver finish. There are currently many types of stainless steel, of which the 300 series is the most suitable for manufacturing brewing equipment. The most common materials for brewing equipment are 304 and 316 stainless steel. Both 304 and 316 stainless steel have very good corrosion resistance and are easy to weld. Brewery equipment should avoid using other 300 series stainless steel, especially 303 stainless steel. The corrosion resistance of 303 stainless steel is very poor, and the welding is difficult. Also, the corrosion resistance of 306 stainless steel is stronger than that of 304 stainless steel, but the price will be higher.