The 35bbl fermenter is made of food-grade 304/316 stainless steel. Our fermentation tanks are specially designed with good heat dissipation efficiency and provide a stable brewing process for brewing beer. Of course, we also provide some optional accessories that can help you convert the fermentation tank to Unitank. Also, Micet Craft can also provide you with customized turnkey solutions for the brewery. The 35bbl fermenter is suitable for a microbrewery, bars, and commercial brewery. We look forward to cooperating with you!
35BBL Fermenter Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears, which is convenient for hoisting equipment in place.
- With a rotating elbow and racking tam for beer delivery, it is convenient and flexible to deliver beer.
- An elliptical guard plate is added at the junction of the outriggers and the lower cone refrigerant inlet pipe and the lower cone outsourcing to ensure more precise machining accuracy.
- All tanks are equipped with adjusting bolts to ensure the tanks are aligned and leveled.
- The clamp is installed at the connection between the material port and the bottom of the tank, which can be rotated at will, which is convenient for customers to operate.
- Outsourcing of the bottom of the Bright tank is made of finished products to ensure that the tank body has a beautiful appearance, strong and durable.
- All bright tanks are equipped with carbon stones for CO2.
- Uses a shadowless manway, which is easy to clean. The top manhole can be designed according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing beer.
- The headspace is large, the total volume does not include the volume of the top head.
- The cooling jackets are designed on both top of the cone and the bottom of the cylinder, and the cooling area is large enough.
- Equipped with a safety device, positive and negative pressure opening function.
- The 60-degree cone angle is convenient for yeast excretion.
- The fermentation tank is equipped with a special ladder for easy operation.
35BBL Fermenter Standard Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Double-wall with dimpled cooling jacket
- Inner surface 2B finish, and passivated
- Oversized for 25% headspace fermentation
- Full sanitary tri-clamped sampling valve
- Top pressure or side shadowless manhole
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Rotation racking arm on the cone
- Dry hops adding port 4/6inch
- 360°coverage CIP spraying ball
- Threaded ice water inlet/outlet
- Pressure relief valve with pressure gauge
- Lifting bar on the top edge of the tank
- Heavy-duty legs with adjustable bolts
- Safety valve on top of the tank
- 60° yeast dumping outlet
35BBL Fermenter Optional Configuration
- Display temperature gauge
- Separate blow-off pipe & CIP
- Carbonation stone for CO2
- Liquid level display on the sidewall
- Bunging apparatuses/Spunding Valve
35BBL Fermenter Specification
- Effective volume: 35BBL
- Total volume: 43.75BBL
- Size: 1800*3850mm
- Material: SUS304/SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Control system: PLC Siemens or PID Schneider/ABB brand
- Cooling area: 7.2㎡
- Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation
- Work pressure: inner jacket 0.4MPa cooling jacket 0.5Mpa
- Design pressure: inner jacket 0.2MPa cooling jacket 0.3Mpa
Note: 1 hl=100liter; 1 Gallon=3.7854 liter; 1 Barrel(BBL) =117Liter
35BBL Fermenter Details
Get 35BBL Fermenter Price
If you want to know more about the 35bbl fermenter, you can contact us at any time. Micet Craft can provide you with the best beer brewing equipment. You can tell us the daily output and functions you need. Our engineers will provide you with professional customized turnkey solutions. We look forward to helping your brewery!