The 7BBL fermenter has been specially designed to provide the best fermentation effect. All the valves and accessories of the fermentation tank are installed on the front end, which is convenient to use and reduces the distance between storage tanks. This 7bbl fermenter, like other fermenters, has the ability to become unitank. This can reduce valuable floor space in the brewery. Although this fermenter is mainly used in 7bbl brewing equipment, it can also be used in smaller batches of 3bbl brewing systems. We provide lifetime after-sales service for all tanks, so you can buy with confidence.
7BBL Fermenter Specification
- Effective volume: 7BBL
- Total volume: 8.75BBL
- Size: 1160*2500mm
- Material: SUS304/SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Control system: PLC Siemens or PID Schneider/ABB brand
- Cooling area: 8.75㎡
- Polished/Brushed/Mirror finish/Pickling passivation
- Work pressure: inner jacket 0.4MPa cooling jacket 0.5Mpa
- Design pressure: inner jacket 0.2MPa cooling jacket 0.3Mpa
7BBL Fermenter Standard Configuration
- Food-grade 304/316 stainless steel construction
- Double-wall with dimpled cooling jacket
- Inner surface 2B finish, and passivated
- Oversized for 25% headspace fermentation
- Full sanitary tri-clamped sampling valve
- Top pressure or side shadowless manhole
- PT100 temperature thermowell with sensor
- Rotation racking arm on the cone
- Dry hops adding port 4/6inch
- 360°coverage CIP spraying ball
- Threaded ice water inlet/outlet
- Pressure relief valve with pressure gauge
- Lifting bar on the top edge of the tank
- Heavy-duty legs with adjustable bolts
- Safety valve on top of the tank
- 60° yeast dumping outlet
7BBL Fermenter Optional Configuration
- Display temperature gauge
- Separate blow-off pipe & CIP
- Carbonation stone for CO2
- Liquid level display on the sidewall
- Bunging apparatuses/Spunding Valve
7BBL Fermenter Advantages
- The fermentation tank is equipped with lifting ears, which is convenient for hoisting equipment in place.
- With a rotating elbow and racking tam for beer delivery, it is convenient and flexible to deliver beer.
- An elliptical guard plate is added at the junction of the outriggers and the lower cone refrigerant inlet pipe and the lower cone outsourcing to ensure more precise machining accuracy.
- All tanks are equipped with adjusting bolts to ensure the tanks are aligned and leveled.
- The clamp is installed at the connection between the material port and the bottom of the tank, which can be rotated at will, which is convenient for customers to operate.
- Outsourcing of the bottom of the Bright tank is made of finished products to ensure that the tank body has a beautiful appearance, strong and durable.
- All bright tanks are equipped with carbon stone for CO2.
- Uses a shadowless manway, which is easy to clean. The top manhole can be designed according to the customer’s fermentation process and brewing beer.
- The headspace is large, the total volume does not include the volume of the top head.
- The cooling jackets are designed on both top of the cone and the bottom of the cylinder, and the cooling area is large enough.
- Equipped with safety device, positive and negative pressure opening function.
- The 60-degree cone angle is convenient for yeast excretion.
- The fermentation tank is equipped with a special ladder for easy operation.
7BBL Fermenter Details
7BBL Fermenter Video
Get 7BBL Fermenter Price
If you want to know more about the 7bbl fermenter, you can contact us at any time. Micet Craft can provide you with the best beer brewing equipment. You can tell us the daily output and functions you need. Our engineers will provide you with professional customized turnkey solutions. We look forward to helping your brewery!