1000L Brewery Equipment Advantages
- Equipment design as per customer brewing method and brewing beer types can make beer highest to 33 Plato.
- Energy saving, higher brewing efficiency and lower material consumption, higher wort wort extract
- Fully automatic mash, wort, water flow and automatic temperature control
- Well designed steam system to increase heating efficiency and lower energy lost
- More reasonable piping construction to avoid the wort aeration problem and decrease the material lost
- Specially designed jackets on both body and cone to ensure heating and cooling efficiency
- Bigger headspace, the cover headspace volume is calculated separately and extra.
- 100%TIG welding process to weld the tank, jackets welding are all full welding by water, uniform dimpled cooling jacket to ensure no leaking and long life, welds passivated!
- Overall mirror polishing, polishing 6 times to make Ra 0.4um mirror finish, can clean 360° without dead ends.
- Jacket testing 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and before packing we will also have 48hours of water testing.
- Strict quality control and process inspection & testing system, which all the testing record will show on our data late with the tanks shipping, with checking the list and serial numbers to track.
- Insist on a high-end product line to manufacture our tanks, all components like chiller, exchanger, steam boiler, and Schneider/ABB electronics control systems all adopt international brands to ensure quality and convenient after-sales.
1000L Brewery Equipment Standard Configuration
Malt Milling Unit
- Doubled roller crusher 1000kgs/h
- Flexible or flex auger to directly lift the milled grain to mash tun
- Grain hopper with hydrator
- Mash/Lauter tun, Boiling/Whirlpool tun 2 vessel combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank for optional in special combinations
- Infusion or decoction brewing methods are designed exactly
- Boiling process can be done under pressure, especially for brewery at higher altitude
- Two stages or a single-stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- All the valves are automated pneumatic valve operation
- Sanitary and efficient wort pump automatic controlled
- Completely stainless steel water leaking platform
- Standard stainless steel conical fermentation tanks
- Standard stainless steel bright tank or storage tanks
- Single size or double size as brewhouse is commonly used in microbreweries
- Tanks quantity is exactly calculated by fermentation cycle for various beers
- All manhole, valves, pressure gauges, fittings, etc are included
- Insulated glycol water tank with or without copper coil for glycol liquid holding and mixing
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with freon to supply cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water recycle among tanks and heat exchanger
- More energy saving solution with HLT water recycle use and CLT for wort cooling
- PID control system with temperature, on-off buttons for motor/pumps, valves manually
- PLC semi-automatic control system with pneumatic valve, automatic temperature, mixing of feeding water, accurate measurement of sparging water, automatic liquid level, automatic brewing process control
- PLC fully automatic control system with curve indication and production record printing, with recipe storage function, clients can create new recipe as the exact production requirement
- Fully automatic grains out is optional according to the sizes of the system
- Craft beer is no need filtration which will keg filling for quick consumption
- Plate-Frame or Candle type DE
- Keg filling and rinsing machine
- Semiauto bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling, etc
- Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer is available
- Portable or fixed CIP system for cleaning the tanks
- Steam boiler for brewhouse heating
- Water treatment for brew water
- Oil-free air compressor
1000L Brewery Equipment Speifications
- Effective volume: 1000L; Total volume: 1250L
- Heating method: Electric/steam/direct fire heating
- Voltage: 3 phase/380(220, 415,480…)v/50(60)Hz; Single Phase/220(110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
- Brewing batch: 1-2 brew/day
- Heat transfer efficiency: ≥90%
- Polishing accuracy: ≤0.4μm
- Heat exchange area: 2㎡
- Required area: 90m²
1000L Brewery Equipment Details
Get 1000L Brewery Equipment Price
If you want to know more about the 1000l brewery equipment or increase your beer output in the future, you can contact us directly. We are available 24/7 via fax or email. You can also use the quick contact form below or visit our office. We would be happy to answer your questions.Micet Craft’s engineers can provide you with the most professional turnkey brewery solution!